I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Friday, January 19, 2007

ALRIGHT ALREADY.




Stop sending us letters. We know you miss us. Smearing your shit on paper with the words "CUM BAK SUWN" doesn't make us start regularly posting again. MEGAFORCE H.Q doesn't appreciate the visitors either. Well, ones of the male persuasion. Females we're totally down with. Speaking of which; Monica, if you're reading, give me a text back, we had a rockin' bad time, didn't we?

Alright so it's been a long time and shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to. You know I can flow with the best, that's why they re-named the Grammy's the Daniel's. Except I didn't drop that line originally, someone else did. I forget who, but I probably helped him think it up.


Here's some pretty SebastiAn remixes

Editors - Camera (SebastiAn Remix)

Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive (SebastiAn Remix)

The Rapture - Get Myself Into It (SebastiAn Remix)

Klaxons - Golden Skans (Sebastian Version 1.2.0 remix)


Expect posts again, Scouts honour.

No comments:

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.