I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Friday, January 26, 2007

BANG FUCKING BANG.




Yeah yeah, this is from 2006. Yeah I don't care anymore. It's dead good. I would've posted it FUCKING AGES AGO but, whatever. I got bitches to party with to jams like this, I don't need you lot taking my songs and stealing my women. We here in the UK pride ourselves on sharp suits, Earl Gray and Peace and fucking.

I mean, fuck. The UK's so far behind. That's why you've gotta be sharp, with your ears to the floor and a skip in your step, keeping close to the kats at the top. Remember; it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Here MEGAFORCE HQ, everyone wants to know us. We show up at a club and we just stroll in, purely because we're that damn bootilicious.

Mr Flash is another Ed Banger cutie. So basically, why bother explaining more? Have I ever steered you wrong? No. No I haven't and you know fine well I haven't.


Mr Flash - Disco Dynamite


Mr Flash - Champions (Featuring TTC)



1 comment:

maximalive said...

Plz stop using yousendit, it'll only allow 3-4 downloads before they take the files down. use zShare and uploadhut next time darling!

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.