I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Rave and trance is great for ugly people who won't grow the fuck up.

I's really hard being a full-time model, gun salesman, lead guitarist in a quirky, off-kilter Indie band and a generally, all-round nice guy. That's why i'm none of the above, live in the UK and study in one of the UK's worst Universities. Though i do sometimes buy people a drink. That's good enough to get me into heaven, right?


I've just got back from seeing Shitdisco and The Rapture. Both of which were very disappointing, to be honest. Here's a tune full of such charm and grace, you'd fuck your nearest cousin to get hold of the rest of the EP.

Rex The Dog - I Look Into Mid Air (Zshare)
Rex The Dog - I Look Into Mid Air (YouSendIt)

No comments:

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.