I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

PRINCE, OH


Couldn't resist... Prince is a bad, bad, naughtyboy. And rumor says that he is about 1,50 tall, which isn't very tall at all. But small people makes big music, take a little look at Stevie Wonder. I don't know if he's short, but he can't see shit and i'm glad he devoted himself to music instead of building skyscrapers. Back on the track. Prince is pretty sexy sounding, and i just heard this one, Oh Sheila, a few days ago (appears i should have done some research here*) . I got pictures in my head of Sheila, and i imagine her to look something like the girl above.

LISTEN AND IMAGINE

Ready For The World - Oh Sheila

* Oh Sheila is actually made by the band above, I think. I heard the song in a 2 Many Dj's bootleg (As heard on radio/soulwax Pt. 8) mashed up with Thomas Bangalters Spinal scratch, and they labeled it as Prince. I still believe everything on the internet is true.

2 comments:

James Hosking said...

This isn't by Prince.
It's by Ready for the World.

Johnny Utah said...

IN YOUR FACE FREDRIK

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.