I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Zoinks.



As proof of my immense smartyness, my brain's becoming so full of knowlege and severe awesome capabilities that it's beginning to get so full, it's forcing brand-new teeth filled with wisdom through my supermodel gums and into the back of my mouth. Why, brain? Why must you torture me so for being a brainbox?

But whatever, the pain's relieved when I hear this track. Yep, obilgatory Simian Mobile Disco post. I've been waiting like, three weeks for this to hit the internet super highway &. it finally has. Annie Mac gave this a run-through a while back &. these lads just keep getting better and better. Whatever they're doing to make them this good, they're fucking nailing it bang-on.

No comments:

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.