I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rush rush, got the yeyo?

Since i had about a gallon of piña colada last weekend, i just recovered. I also don't know how much one gallon is, since i use the metric system, but i bet it's a lot of piña colada.
Other people who enjoyed the exact same beverage over the years are Tony and Manny, and they did it with style... Just listen to this!

Deborah Harry - Rush Rush

But eh, i can't even use my hair-wax anymore because the smell of it vaguely resembles cocos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please can you tell me what is "Yeyo"? :D
The image is cool, i love Scarface,
i'm from Chile, and i don't know what the hell is yeyo haha, please tell me. I think is coke o drugs or somethin'...
Well, thanks :D
Bye!

maximalive said...

Sí, significa la cocaína. Hace los milagros para sus ventanas de la nariz, y es sobre 60$ un g en España, que lo hace totalmente digno de él, sobre 6$ una línea. Montana hizo valor de la cocaína sobre 120000$ en scarface.

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.