I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bang it bitch.



Valentino Rossi's 5-year reign as the best fuckin' motoGP rider in it's history finally comes to the end. This is a sad year for me, I permed my hair &. pierced my ear just to be like you. Fuck, I even learnt Italian and went to all my classes dressed as Mario, just for you Rossi. I don't blame you for this loss though man, I blame your team. Fuck you Yamaha, why couldn't you have checked his tires before throwing him onto the Valencia circuit. You lot are so not coming to my Sega Party.

Rossi, this is for you:

LCD Soundsystem - Losing my edge


From now on, the new ruler of motoGP is that Nicky Hayden. He's American, yet he doesn't weigh 30 Stone, or run around with guns and hamburgers, sreaming "Hyuck! Hyuck! I don' gon' got no cuzzinz to marry!"



Joe Esposito - You're the best

No comments:

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.