I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Friday, October 27, 2006

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?


I'm knackered. Too much sitting up playing Mariokart DS has made me a sleepy puppy. I'm at work in a few hours too, that makes me not a very happy bunny either. I'm some kind of fucked-up child's fantasy perfect pet; a Bunnypup, or a Puppybun. I can't choose, both are just too adorable.

French bloke DJ Orgasmic is such a popular guy, he has 1,533 friends on his Myspace. That's almost as many that came to the party we had yesterday, which was totally awesome, by the way. You couldn't come cus' you didn't have the coupons, remember? Yeah, Square. Orgasmic is on French label Institubes, which is French for "Radtastic" and well worth a look into. DJ/Producer with TTC and Cuizinier, he hits up the bitches like it ain't no thing. These two songs are off the Surkin vs M.I.A white label vinyl from 2005 and they're both hotter than Snoops buffet cart.

DJ Orgasmic Vs. Billy - Side A

Surkin Vs. M.I.A - Side B


I'm off to go paint little red dots on my face and pretend i've got the sickies to get out of work tonight.




No comments:

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.