I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Doon't stop, Belieeevin.

Today's been a good day. Today's one of those days when you say "Hey, I like today, it's pretty damn sexy." Then you kiss your busty secretary wife and make love on the balcony. Twice.

Today's a good day for two reasons;
  1. I ordered Rex The Dog's Prototype on vinyl. A favourite of UK-male-electrokids fantasy girlfriend, Annie Mac, Rex The Dog has a good bit going for him at the moment. He's knocked out a few good-sized European tours over the years and he's got some new material coming out on thr 30th October, he's pretty fuckin' cool, I can tell you that. He's also knocked out some nice little remixes if you're inclined that way. If you're a fan of, I don't know, cotton buds, you'll like this. Give this nifty little track a try and see if it tickles your pickle.

  2. I didn't realise how good Prince was until today. Seriously. He's good. Not like "Oh yeah, Purple Rain, pretty neat for a makeup-wearing slut" I mean "Holy fuck, i'd do him over three or four times and make him scream out lyrics to Sign O' The Times" Good. Granted, the whole symbol thing was a bit shitty, it just involves a lot of typing his other name and I can't be bothered to check my Character Map on Windows to see if Microsoft developed a symbol for him or not.
Prince - Sign O' The Times

Rex the Dog - Prototype (7" Edit)




No comments:

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.