I DO NOT NEED A MICROPHONE, MY VOICE IS FUCKING POWERFUL.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dudun-dun.

Nu-Rave. Whether you fuck it or hate it, it's the cool thing of the month. Nu-Rave is teaching kids to dance again, but also teaching them something what The Shamen did over a decade ago. Nu-Rave is a excuse to go pour Glowstick juice on your friends face and then begin to throw shapes in the church of dance. SOMETHING THE SHAMEN HELPED BEGIN. GOD.

I don't like Nu-Rave. And what I say goes, so deal with it. Fuck the Klaxons, fuck them in their pretty drug-addled eyes. Some class acts have been advocated a place in this genre, particularly in Britan, such as Justice, Kavinsky, SebastiAn, 2ManyDJ's (of all people). The list goes on. They're not Nu-Rave, they're fucking awesome. There's a difference guys. I don't like glowsticks, I don't like gaunty haircuts, I don't like beads, I don't like the Klaxons, alright?

So, I thank you, NME publications, for bringing this shit to the attention of the masses.

Stick with The Shamen. Get your trance out for the lads

Shitdisco sound like a failed Gang of Four, but this remix makes up for it.

Shitdisco - Reactor Party (Arne Blackman-Clarky Cat remix)

The Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode

I'm adding this because it's a catchy little number.

AllSaints - Rock Steady (MSTRKRFT Edition)

No comments:

 
More blogs about ultimate megaforce / music.